Sunday, October 26, 2008

Six weeks already!!!




Well, it's been over six weeks since I had Bailee Jean, and now I won't be able to make anymore excuses that I can't exercise yet! I still have a lot of weight to lose, and trying to figure out where I am going to fit that into my schedule right now is going to be a challenge to say the least. However, after 6 weeks of very sleepless nights and pacing the floor with a very colicky baby; last night Bailee fell asleep around 9 p.m. before her usual colicky hours, but this time she actually slept through her colicky time frame and did not wake up until 6 a.m. this morning!I kept waking up checking on her to make sure she was still breathing. She woke up a very happy baby and has been an angel so far today. I am hoping for more of the same sleep schedule tonight. I pray she is getting past her colic stage, sleep deprivation hasn't worn well on me.... Wish me Luck!

7 comments:

Angie Cazier said...

Cute, cute, pictures of Bailee. the question is how was her night last night????

Cazier Craziness said...

She is such a doll. I hope you had a few more good nights.

Nana Donna said...

I remember waking up and checking on my babies too. It's either they keep you up or you worry about not hearing them so you can't sleep. Time goes by so fast when they are little.......enjoy because all of the sudden you turn around and you are the grandma, not the mom....how does that happen!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

She is so precious :) Congrats on a great night and here's to lots more.

R-Eight said...

hurray! for babies who let their mommy sleep!

Giggles Nichols said...

She is soooo cute!! Cant wait to see her in person during Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOSH...I am SO excited to see you are bloggers. I have missed your family SO much. I can't believe how much time has gone by. Congratulations on the sweet new baby girl...I love that you named her Bailee.