Sunday, November 2, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND

















Well, this weekend was a busy one for us! We had Halloween fun on Friday and Bailee's baby blessing today. To start off the kids had a blast on Halloween from their school parade and class parties, to going over to our good friends Nate and Angie Staheli's house for dinner, before we headed out as a big group trick or treating around Santa Clara. After the kids got to trick or treat with their friends, we went over to Rich's mom's house. We had a great time their hanging out and laughing at eachother's costumes. Rich's brother Rob dressed up as the grim reaper and scared the kids with his looks, and they even got to meet the real Cinderella from Disneyland (Rich's cousin Cindy) and boy did the kids believe she was the real Cinderella!! I of course just made it easy on myself and dressed as a WHOOPIE CUSHION don't come to close!!! HALLOWEEN was a lot of FUN, and the kids got way to much candy and will probably be on a sugar high for quite sometime!!!

Today we had Bailee Jean's baby blessing. Because of rainy weather and lack of space in my home, we had our luncheon at my parent's home. Thanks mom for letting us again dirty your house. The Bailey and Rodgers families had a great time together. Thanks again to my family and friends who supported us on this special day. We Love You!!!
(Here some pictures of our fun-filled busy weekend....)

3 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

What a sweet little girl! The kids look adorable in their costumes.

Angie Cazier said...

I'm so proud to see another post. I love all the pics.

Nat Lud said...

It was so fun to see you today! Your babe is beautiful and you look great! I have to say, I'm jealous for my kids that they don't have tons of cousins like your kids! We'll just have to let you adopt us! :)