Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

Sadie turned 3 today and she got to wake up to snow !!! Because school was cancelled today, I met my sisters Teresa and Angie at McDonalds for lunch and playtime for Sadie's B-day. The kids had fun, and afterwards they came back home to play in the snow somemore. They have had a Fun day!
Yeah! Presents for me
Happy Birthday to Sadie!!!

More Presents!!


Yummy Cupcake!!!



McDonald Fun!!!




Our Snow Woman!!! Shame on Rich





Building our Snowman or might I say SnowWoman!






Snowball Fight Watch Out!







Winter Wonderland!!!








Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!!!









5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Happy Birthday, little chica! Sounds like she had a fun day. Gotta love snow in George! :) And, maybe shame on Rich for the boobed snow-woman, but who is copping a feel? ;) That is hilarious!

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! And Rich, well, I am in shock...NOT. Ha-ha!!

Angie Cazier said...

So is rich giving you a hint to what he got you for christmas...maybe it's a boob job and that's the size he wants you to get????

Cazier Craziness said...

Haha.. Neal and I were laughing so hard at the Snowwomen. Seriously, I think all our husband's are all on the same wavelength!! I am glad Sadie had a good birthday! I can;t believe how big she is getting! I hope you guys had a good Christmas!!

Nana Donna said...

What a fun present for Sadie! Snow in St. George! Happy Birthday Sadie. Our kids from California were here for Christmas and they got a big dose of it here in Salt Lake. They are returning home to 60 degree weather. You guys have it made in the shade! Hope you had a special Christmas with you cute family. We love you.